Roasted Organic Sacha Inchi Without Salt
Sacha inchi is a seed native to the Peruvian jungle known as "Inca peanut" and is one of the promising plants for the Amazon. It has a high content of Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids, rich in essential and non-essential amino acids, as well as rich in Vitamin A and E.
Our Sacha Inchi is cultivated by small farmers in the Peruvian Amazon, mainly in the San Martín region, implemented to reforest degraded and deforested Amazon areas, as well as an alternative crop to improve the quality of life of its producers.
- Natural antioxidant
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps regulate blood pressure
- Delays the arrival of glucose in the blood when consumed with carbohydrates.
- Helps reduce cholesterol levels
- Blocks the formation of inflammation in the body and regulates blood circulation.
Consume between 5 or 6 seeds per day
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.