Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an aromatic shrub native to the rocky coasts of the Mediterranean and the Caucasus. It is known and used since ancient times as a condiment and for medicinal purposes thanks to its multiple properties.
- Carminative effect: favors the reduction of the generation of gases in the digestive tract and thus decreases flatulence and colic.
- Facilitates the expulsion of bile retained in the gallbladder.
- Diuretic effect like horsetail, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcerogenic and antioxidant.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, fungicidal and balsamic effect.
- Rubefacient and healing effect increases blood flow in the localized area, relieving pain from musculoskeletal disorders.
Rosemary infusions are made by boiling rosemary flour in water for a few minutes.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.