It is an Andean cereal, of exceptional nutritional value, rich in vegetable proteins, gluten-free, large amounts of carbohydrates and an excellent balance of essential amino acids.
The nutritional value of quinoa is so high that the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations named this food in 2013 the grain of the year. Compared to other grains like wheat or rice, this grain is the best source of protein, vitamins and minerals. Likewise, like other grains such as rice, quinoa is available in different colors, including red and white, the latter being the best known. Both the red and white varieties have a large amount of protein and fiber. Although they are the same grain, there is a slight nutritional difference between red and black quinoa. Red quinoa is a better source of vitamin B-2. Black quinoa has lithium in its composition.
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Avoid malnutrition
- Detoxify and remineralize the body
- Diabetics, it has a low glycemic index
- Prevent and improve hypertension
- Prevent cancer
- Promote healthy development for children
- Maintain a healthy digestive system
- Heart diseases
- Improve the immune system
- Lose weight, since quinoa is satiating.
- Depression, black quinoa contains lithium.
- Avoid and improve stomach ulcers
- Intestine problems and delicate stomachs
- Skin conditions
- Prevent and combat infections
- Maintain a healthy liver
- The stages of tiredness, fatigue and stress
- Symptoms of menopause
The recommended daily dose is one cup, twice a week.
It can be consumed cooked as if it were rice. It can also be used as an ingredient in meals, or added to salads, yogurts, etc.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 992106342.