Quinoa is an Andean cereal, of exceptional nutritional value, rich in vegetable proteins, gluten-free, large amounts of carbohydrates and an excellent balance of essential amino acids.
Black quinoa is called a pseudocereal because it is similar to wheat and is cooked in the same way as rice. This grain belongs to the Andes, its texture is darker and this is due to the anthocyanin that is inside them, it is crunchier than other quinoas. According to culinary experts, its flavor is incomparable and irreplaceable. Thas the same characteristics as the other two types of quinoa, however the presence of lithium stands out, which helps regulate stress and reduce depression. It also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Prevents osteoporosis.
- Avoid malnutrition
- Detoxifies and remineralizes the body
- It has a low glycemic index
- Prevents and improves hypertension, as well as heart disease
- Prevents cancer
- Promotes healthy development for children
- Maintains a healthy digestive system
- Improves the immune system
- Helps to lose weight, since quinoa is satiating.
- Depression, black quinoa contains lithium.
- Prevent and improve stomach ulcers
- Intestine problems and delicate stomachs
- Prevent and combat infections
- Maintain a healthy liver
- Symptoms of menopause
The recommended daily dose is one cup, twice a week. It can be consumed cooked as if it were rice. It can also be used as an ingredient in meals, or added to salads, yogurts, etc.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.