Organic Cocoa Paste
Cocoa has a high energy content, so it is recommended for those who carry out sports activities or intense physical exercise. It contains 50% fat in the form of butter, between 11 and 12% protein, 7 and 8% starch, and the rest is made up of water, fiber, essential organic acids and in smaller amounts it has sugar, theobromine, caffeine and 300 substances more.
Some of the health benefits attributed to Cocoa are:
- Food with higher antioxidant content.
- The highest magnesium content is found mainly in its raw form.
- Prevents cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, liver, gastric, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- Relieves stress thanks to theobromine.
- Decreases bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL).
- Excellent for sexual performance. It stimulates endorphins in the brain responsible for feelings of well-being, pleasure, euphoria and excitement.
- A great antioxidant for the skin thanks to its flavonoids that protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- It is a natural sunscreen, so it can help prevent skin cancer.
The recommended daily dose is one tablespoon up to 5 times per day.
It can be used in combination with milk, juices, smoothies, yogurts and ice cream.