Brown raisins, like other dehydrated fruits, when dried concentrate the nutrients and make them very nutritious in small quantities. Raisins are an important source of carbohydrates that are natural sugars (energy), fiber and minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron.
- They reduce glucose levels by 23% after eating, as well as reduce blood pressure.
- Help prevent possible cases of anemia
- Protect the eyes from damage caused by free radicals
- They help reduce the level of acidity in the blood
- Improve bone health
The serving of raisins you should eat per day is ¼ cup.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.