Panela is a type of sugar considered to be the purest, natural and artisan, unbleached and unrefined, made directly from the juice extracted from sugar cane, which unlike normal refined sugars, panela retains its natural flavor and all its nutrients. Panela is widely consumed throughout Latin America. As for its flavor, it is caramelized and has a much greater sweetening power than refined sugar, having the same uses as this.
- Strengthens the immune system, preventing respiratory and urinary system diseases.
- Strengthens bones, fights osteoporosis and prevents cavities (yes, even if it is a sugar), due to the presence of phosphorus and calcium that become part of the dental structure and alkaline cations (potassium, magnesium, calcium ), capable of neutralizing excessive acidity, one of the main causes of caries.
- Regulates heart rate and nervous excitability.
- Helps fight anemia, rickets and osteomalacia.
- Furthermore, recent studies have found that panela aids in the translocation or cleansing of smoke particles from the lungs.
Panela has exactly the same uses as the refined sugar that we all know. Therefore, it can be used with all kinds of sweets and desserts, infusions, coffee, chocolate, yoghurts, milk, smoothies, juices, jams, syrups, etc.
Muy bueno, solo pensé que sería ligeramente más dulce, pero está bien. No tengo como compararlo con otro pero me parece un buen producto.
El producto está demasiado bueno, lo recomiendo.
Excelentes productos y eficiente servicio. ¡100% recomendado!