It is one of the richest nuts in fat (they represent 75 to 80% of its weight and 80% of its caloric value). These fats are healthy, as the dominant fatty acids are monounsaturated, as in olive oil or avocado.
The proportion of protein is around 8%, making it a good protein supplement, especially in vegetarian diets.
They are an excellent source of B vitamins, especially niacin and thiamine (a 30 g serving provides 23% of the daily needs of this essential vitamin for the nervous system and for cellular metabolism.It also provides a measurable dose of vitamin E in the form of alpha-tocopherol.
Just one serving provides 58 percent of your needs for manganese and 23 percent of the daily recommended value for thiamin.
Regarding minerals, the presence of manganese stands out (you find 58% of the daily needs in 30 g of macadamia nuts) and it contains very little sodium.
- Due to its abundance in monounsaturated fatty acids, it is a suitable food to prevent cardiovascular diseases. Its composition of fatty acids, which are accompanied by fiber, favors the reduction of blood cholesterol levels.
- The macadamia nut is an energy food, especially suitable for athletes and people who perform intense physical exercise. It is also suitable for children and teenagers.
- It also has phenolic compounds such as catechol and pyrogallol with antioxidant properties that help prevent age-related diseases.
- The macadamia nut does not contain gluten and can be consumed by people with celiac disease or gluten allergy.
It is recommended to consume 10 nuts a day
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 992106342.