Noni (Morinda citrifolia) is a small perennial shrub or tree of the Rubiaceae family. Native to the Pacific Islands, Polynesia, Asia and Australia, it can grow up to 3 meters tall. The leaves are 20 centimeters long or more, dark green, oval in shape, and have deep, shiny veins. The flower heads are about an inch long and bear many small white flowers. These heads grow into a mature fruit, 8 to 10 centimeters in diameter and with a warty, pitted surface.
The fruit is large and white, and is also known as great morinda, Indian blackberry, beach blackberry, or cheese fruit. Traditionally, the fruit has been eaten as a "last resort" food, due to its strong odor and unpleasant taste, and together with its leaves and roots it was used in traditional Polynesian medicine to treat a variety of ailments.
Noni powder is the perfect supplement for healing and wellness. Rarely does a superfood come to contain such a wide range of nutritional benefits concentrated in a 100% natural powder. Traditional Polynesian healers have known the benefits of the Noni fruit for over 2,000 years. Noni powder brings you what the West is discovering recently; the medicinal powers of the "queen of health plants".
Among its possible benefits, we have:
- A valuable source of powerful vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Helps with the production of T cells, important for maintaining good health
- It is compatible with the growth of cellular tissue
- Works as an anti-tumor supplement
- Helps strengthen the digestive system
- Increases energy and vitality
- It is useful to help smokers reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids
- Helps in reducing arthritis pain
- Helps in reducing muscle pain
- Excellent for producing a greater sense of well-being
- Beneficial to reduce allergy symptoms
- Fights depression
- Improves memory and concentration
- It is useful in the treatment of high blood pressure, heart disease and stroke
- It is useful in the fight against obesity
- helps to overcome addictions and smoking
- Helps in accelerating recovery from training and muscle development
- Promotes stronger libido
- Works as a powerful antioxidant
- Serves as a mood enhancer.
- Beneficial for cancer prevention
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
The recommended dose is (02) capsules twice a day.
We recommend, if you are using this product for the first time, to start with a smaller amount, and give your body a couple of days to adjust.
SIDE EFFECTS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Noni is a particularly bad tasting fruit, and many people may find it unpleasant.
Avoid noni if you have kidney problems or are following a diet without potassium, as noni is high in potassium and can cause problems.
Conocí y probé sus productos al inicio de la cuarentena y me encantaron!!!
Tener más cuidado al momento del etiquetado para evitar que aparezca como fecha vencido (me sucedió con la cúrcuma)