Organic Coconut Flour
Coconut flour is a soft flour made from the flesh of the coconut. It is a natural by-product in the process of making coconut milk. After extracting the milk, the resulting pulp is dried at a low temperature and then ground into a very fine powder with an appearance similar to that of wheat flour, and the smell of coconut.
Perhaps its most peculiar characteristic is the surprising way it absorbs liquids, and in this it is unlike any other flour. It's like a powdery sponge, capable of absorbing an impressive amount of eggs, oil, and other
This flour is very popular among people who have eliminated grains from their diet (paleo, primal, GAPS, SCD, etc.) and offers us a gluten-free, protein-rich alternative to traditional grain-based flours and in fibers and low in carbohydrates.
Among the benefits of coconut flour we have the following:
- It is rich in protein, fiber and fat, making it a very satiating flour.
- It is less allergenic than almond flour.
- It remains stable in cooking.
- It is a good source of lauric acid.
- It is a good source of manganese.
- Very little is used.
- Coconut flour is not derived from cereals.
- Does not contain enzyme inhibitors.
- It tastes delicious.
This flour can be substituted with a ratio of 1:1 with respect to cereal flours. You should add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of coconut flour for every cup of cereal flour.
For every cup of coconut flour you should use approximately 6 eggs + 1 cup of liquid.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.