Sesame flour is a useful and beneficial food, rich in vitamins and minerals and low in fat. Very high content of vegetable proteins.
Sesame flour is part of many popular recipes in traditional medicine. It has a high protein content and an ideal amino acid composition. It contains unsaturated fatty acids and a high amount of zinc, which makes it very useful for children and people with bone-muscular system problems. The natural antioxidants sesamola and sesamolin extend the expiration date of the products in which it is used.
- Reduces cholesterol, thanks to its lecithin content that dissolves fat and prevents it from adhering to arterial walls.
- Regulates intestinal transit and accelerates digestive function, thanks to its fiber content.
- It strengthens the cardiovascular system, avoiding circulatory problems and cardiovascular ailments.
- It is nutritious, due to its content of proteins, fatty acids, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals essential for the body.
- It is an antioxidant, helping to stop the action of free radicals that cause premature aging of cells.
Sesame flour is used to prepare non-traditional breads, cookies, other bakery products and to add to different salads, to coat fish, vegetables, etc.
Combines perfectly with white or wholemeal flour. Enhances the flavor of food and the level of protein.