The hibiscus flower is usually recognized for its therapeutic or medicinal properties. This is because, like most plants, it concentrates multiple vitamins, minerals and bioactive compounds called phytochemicals, with various antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antihypertensive properties.
Jamaica flower is particularly rich in iron and calcium , two relevant minerals for health, particularly during childhood, adolescence and reproductive age in general.
By its nature the flower is a source of fiber, a situation that promotes digestive and cardiovascular health, by promoting the reduction cholesterol and blood sugar.
- It has large amounts of vitamins (A, C, B1 and E), and minerals such as iron, phosphorus and calcium. The vitamin C contained in Jamaican rose protects us from premature aging.
- It's excellent for combating alcoholic hangovers.
- When taken as a tea, it relieves insomnia, flu-like processes and eruptive skin diseases.
- One of the many properties that Jamaica flower has is that it helps to heal wounds that you may have on the gums.
- Regularly consuming any of the infusions will allow you to be free from various inflammations. Like the one that occurs in women when they are in their menstrual cycle
- Prevents and combats respiratory infections, anemia and fatigue.
- It also cleanses the liver and kidneys.
- In medical studies, the 100% effectiveness of Hibiscus flower water in the preventive treatment of hypertension has been fully demonstrated. It lowers “bad” cholesterol by up to 35%, and triglycerides by up to 19% in 99% of people who had very high levels of such lipids and who consumed Flor de Jamaica water at will for a year.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.