Spirulina (maximum spirulina) is a unicellular algae that has a spiral shape (hence its name), and is greenish-blue in color due to the presence of chlorophyll that gives it its green color and phycocyanin, a pigment that gives it its green color. the bluish color.
Spirulina is a superfood that offers more digestible proteins than beef and contains a surprising variety of nutritional elements: vitamins, macrominerals, minerals, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids (DNA and RNA ), chlorophyll, and a wide range of phytochemicals.
The benefits of this food may be adequate to treat problems related to the brain, the intoxication of the organism and the contribution of minerals and vitamins to the body. Spirulina consumption can help improve the following health conditions:
- Increases positive intestinal flora
- Inhibits the growth of fungi and bacteria
- Provides energy.
- Promotes muscle development.
- Ideal for people with physical and intellectual exhaustion.
- Helps increase school and sports performance in adolescents.
- Prevents and treats anemia.
- Reduces appetite.
- Increases lactation in mothers and has a multivitamin effect.
The recommended daily dose is (02) capsules 3 times per day. It is recommended to take them with meals.