The date is a source of vitamin E, which helps protect cell membranes from oxidation, the formation of red blood cells and the use of vitamin K.
It is also rich in soluble fiber, which has the capacity to form viscous gels that fix fat and cholesterol, thereby reducing the absorption of these substances; This is why moderate consumption of dried fruit is positive in the case of hypercholesterolemia, if it is not associated with excess weight.
- Benefits digestion due to its high fiber content.
- High in antioxidants, protect cells from free radicals that cause diseases and harmful reactions in the body.
- Prevent brain diseases.
- Helps in bone health, helps prevent various bone diseases such as osteoporosis.
- Blood sugar control.
- Prevent cardiovascular diseases – Its content in isoflavones helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Helps regulate cholesterol.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Prevent colon diseases.
- Benefits for skin health – Beneficially acts on skin elasticity thanks to its vitamin C and D content.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Hyperkalemia – Drinking dates in excess can lead to hyperkalemia, due to their high potassium content, which can cause different types of arrhythmias.
- Headaches – Its tyramine content causes constriction of the vessels, and can lead to migraine-prone people.
Experts recommend a maximum of 3-5 a day depending on weight and size
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.