Hydrolyzed Collagen Premium for Men 500gr - Bovine Type I
Organix Peru hydrolyzed collagen is a nutritional supplement, made mainly from bovine bones and cartilage, which can be used to promote the production of collagen by the body, helping to improve the appearance of the skin and to strengthen joints, nails and hair. This supplement can be found in the form of capsules or powder, the latter having to be diluted in water, juices or teas.
The main benefits of hydrolyzed collagen are:
- Improves skin firmness;
- Strengthens joints, nails and hair;
- Improvements in the treatment of osteoporosis;
- Prevents aging;
- Improves blood pressure control;
- Prevents gastric ulcers.
It is important to note that these benefits are obtained mainly when accompanied by a healthy diet, which enhances the results of collagen supplementation.
The recommended amount of collagen intake is 8-10 g maximum per day, which can be consumed with a meal, at any time of the day. Its recommended to rest 1 month for every 3 months of consumption. As any change in our body takes time, the benefits of collagen consumption are no exception, the benefits begin to be seen after 8 weeks of consumption.
Intake of vitamin C together with collagen is important as it enhances its effects on the body, so it is advisable to dilute collagen together with a source of vitamin C, such as lemon, orange, pineapple or tangerine juice.
- No interactions with drugs or other supplements have been described.
- It is compatible with taking medications or other food supplements and no contraindications have been described, except in people with phenylketonuria or severe liver or kidney disease.
- As a precaution, it is recommended not to use hydrolyzed collagen during pregnancy or lactation without first consulting your doctor.
- Hydrolyzed collagen is a food supplement for which no intolerances, allergies, or adverse effects have been described.