Yacon is an Andean root with a sweet flavor highly recommended for diabetics. Its main advantage is its content of Inulin, dietary fiber that helps the body to metabolize glucose.
Yacon is an Andean tuber that, despite its sweet taste, is excellent for diabetics, because the type of sugar it contains is not assimilated by the human body.
Unlike other tubers, it does not store its carbohydrates as starch, but as insulin.
- Ideal for diabetics, controls blood sugar levels. It increases insulin levels in patients with diabetes and also in people without diabetes.
- It serves for a better assimilation of a mineral as important as calcium.
- Helps to synthesize B complex vitamins (they are very important for maintaining brain health, etc.)
- Helps strengthen the immune system, preventing a series of diseases.
- It serves to slow down aging, as it helps fight free radicals.
- Helps reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood, being able to prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases.
- Increases intestinal motility.
- Helps purify the body.
- Allows you to combat constipation naturally.
- It serves as support to lose weight due to its low calorie content.
- Prevents the growth of microorganisms that cause conditions such as diarrhea, etc.
- Yacon serves to improve the health of the intestinal flora.
- Helps regulate intestinal disorders.
- By consuming it you can prevent infections in the digestive system.
It is recommended to consume 2 capsules three times a day, preferably with meals.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+51) 992106342.