Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) is, without a doubt, the best-known natural tranquilizer. Its main use is related to sleep disorders and its consumption is common, especially among those who suffer from insomnia.
Valerian acts as a sedative agent, relaxing the nervous system and brain. Unlike other tranquilizers, this plant does not exhaust or weaken those who consume it, which is why it is usually recommended to be taken mainly by people who have trouble falling asleep.
- Natural sedative: It is one of the most suitable medicinal herbs for the treatment of nervous problems such as anxiety, stress and insomnia. It is tranquilizing, hypnotic and sedative of the nervous system.
- Natural antidepressant: It is perfect for those who suffer from mild to moderate depression.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic: It is highly recommended to calm headaches, different types of headaches and some muscular pains.
- Digestive disorders: It favors the elimination of gases and calms intestinal cramps. It is very effective for any type of colic, it improves constipation and other digestive problems such as inflammation.
- External wounds and inflammations: The treatment is carried out with wet cloths and a few days after starting it, traces of pain or burning are minimized.
- Helps eliminate the symptoms of anxiety: It contributes to balance the nervous system, balances blood pressure and lowers tachycardia.
- Promotes good rest: It is the best known natural remedy to solve insomnia. Thanks to its relaxing properties, it manages to keep stress levels low and helps relaxation.
It is recommended to consume 2 capsules 2 times a day
It is contraindicated in people who are taking sedative drugs or drugs that affect the central nervous system, such as benzodiazepines or antiepileptics
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.