The ancient use of tocosh made it an imminent product in Peruvian natural medicine. Considered the penicillin of the Andes for its incredible antibiotic power, it has been consumed since the time of the Incas, because it was believed to be a gift from the Apus (gods) in gratitude for their constant offerings and rituals.
The tocosh, is obtained through the pulp of the fermented potato. This tuber is considered a food from Peru, which contains many benefits such as iron, vitamin D, C, B6, magnesium and potassium, substances that transform this product into natural penicillin to cure diseases such as ulcers, gastritis, respiratory problems, hair loss, possible skin diseases and avoid osteoporosis.
- It acts as a natural penicillin, thanks to the process that the potato goes through, activating its antibiotic and bactericide component.
- It is a probiotic food, which contains alkaloids, amino acids and antimicrobials.
- The immune system grows, showing an improvement in health.
- Helps eliminate chronic stomach ulcers and gastritis
- It also relieves by eliminating kidney conditions and hemorrhoids.
- Improves the digestive process, intestinal flora and prevents osteoporosis.
- If you want to increase your body heat, you should consume it with hot water and honey.
It is recommended to take 2 capsules twice a day
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.