Green tea is a beverage produced from the fresh Camellia sinensis leaf, rich in phenolic compounds that act as antioxidants and nutrients which provide various health benefits for the prevention and treatment of various diseases.
The content of flavonoids and catechins provide various properties to green tea, providing antioxidant, antimutagenic, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral effects, as well as having cancer preventive properties. This tea can be obtained in soluble powder, bags or capsules, and can be purchased in supermarkets, online stores and natural product stores
- Green tea contains bioactive components that improve health.
- Green tea components can improve brain function and intelligence.
- Green tea increases fat reduction and improves physical performance.
- The antioxidants in green tea could reduce the risk of some types of cancer.
- Green tea may protect your brain from aging, as well as reduce the risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- Green tea can kill bacteria, which improves dental health and lowers the risk of infection.
- Green tea could reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Green tea may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Green tea can help you lose weight and lower your risk of obesity.
- Green tea could help you live longer.
It is recommended to take 2 capsules twice a day