The sacha inchi or Inca peanut is a dried fruit native to the Peruvian Andes Mountains and is one of the most beneficial and coveted foods by many. By consuming it, it is capable of providing hundreds of benefits to the body, making it stronger to face diseases and ailments. The seed comes from the Peruvian jungle where it is found in the wild: San Martín, Ucayali, Amazonas, Madre de Dios and Loreto.
It has a high content of omega 3 (more than 48%), omega 6 (36%) and omega 9 (8%) fatty acids. Contains antioxidants, vitamin A and alpha-tocopherol and vitamin E.
Sacha inchi has hundreds of benefits:
- Remarkably increases the body's resistance, improves blood circulation.
- Minimizes bad cholesterol (LDL type) and enhances the recording of good cholesterol (HDL).
- Similarly, sacha inchi strengthens the cardiovascular system.
- It has high records of Omega 3, reducing the possibility of suffering from heart disease.
- It helps to lose weight and reduce measurements.
- Promotes better vision, prevents the degenerative process of the skin and minimizes the potential for type II diabetes.
- Reduces hormonal problems in women.
- Delays the aging process.
- Combats tiredness, stress, nervous or mental exhaustion, insomnia.
- Helps in the treatment of Crohn's (inflammation of the colon).
The recommended daily dose is 02 capsules 3 times a day.
You can take it with water and natural fruit juices. It can be added to salad dressings, yogurt and cereals.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.