Cinnamon is a spice well known for its culinary properties, which is usually ground into a brown powder, which comes from the extract of the bark of the cinnamon tree. Although most people around the world use it as a food seasoning, it also stands out for its medicinal qualities.
- It has a high content of iron, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- It is used to treat lack of appetite.
- Maintains blood glucose level.
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- It acts as a powerful antioxidant.
- Helps maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It is used to combat obesity and lose weight.
- Increases brain functions.
- Increases body mass.
- It is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and expectorant.
- It's a natural aphrodisiac.
- It is rich in fiber
It is recommended to take one (2) capsule twice daily, preferably with a meal.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.