Blueberries, also known as blueberries or bilberries, are a fruit rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber, whose properties help improve cardiovascular health, protect the liver, and there is evidence that they improve cognitive decline and memory.
Blueberries are low in calories and rich in nutrients, and can be included in diets to lose weight.
The main health benefits of consuming blueberries are:
- Rich in antioxidants, mainly anthocyanins that are flavonoids, in addition to vitamin C, protecting the body's cells from free radical damage;
- Help lower blood sugar, control insulin levels and improve insulin sensitivity, being beneficial for people suffering from prediabetes and diabetes;
- Help lower blood pressure in people at cardiovascular risk;
- Decrease cognitive decline and help improve memory. This benefit has been seen both in people with diseases such as dementia, as well as in healthy people;
- Help lower bad LDL cholesterol;
- Protect the heart because it slows the progression of atherosclerosis,
- It could protect the liver, since it apparently decreases the accumulation of fat in this organ;
- Could improve well-being and happiness;
- It could protect against influenza, because it has antiviral properties and is rich in vitamin C.
- It could help fight urinary tract infections, because, like the cranberry, it has substances that do not allow Escherichia Coli to adhere to the walls of the urinary tract.
It is recommended to take 2 to 3 capsules, 3 times a day.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.