The aguaymanto is a fleshy and juicy berry native to the Andean zone of Peru. A wonder of nature within everyone's reach.
It is a highly appreciated fruit for its high content of antioxidants, which minimize cellular aging, and for stabilizing the level of glucose in the blood, which is why it is beneficial for those with diabetes.
- The aguaymanto has an abundant concentration of vitamins A, B and C, as well as iron, phosphorus and carbohydrates
- It also contributes to the development of teeth and bones and fights asthma, sinusitis and other allergies.
- Due to its antioxidant power, it lengthens cellular aging and helps to heal wounds.
- On the other hand, this fruit improves the performance of cardiovascular functions, it is anti-inflammatory for joints.
- It has been proven to improve the immune system and prevent cancer, accompanied by a healthy diet, of course.
- It also protects specialized tissues such as the retina and favors the condition of cell membranes.
- Studies indicate that it lowers the amount of cholesterol and stabilizes the level of glucose in the blood, which is why it is an excellent antidiabetic.
- The aguaymanto is of great help to calm the symptoms that appear in menopause
The aguaymanto is low in calories, so it can be consumed at any time of the day.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 992106342.