Olive oil is a vegetable oil mainly used for cooking. It is obtained from the fruit of the olive tree, called olive or olive. Almost a third of the pulp of the olive is oil.
- Raises HDL (good) cholesterol levels
- Decreases LDL-c cholesterol (bad cholesterol)
- Benefits the control of arterial hypertension
- Reduces the appearance of thrombosis and prevents the appearance of diabetes
MODE OF USE
The recommended daily intake is three to six 10ml servings. However, people who suffer from obesity and who are under dietary treatment should control it following the advice of their doctor.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.