Organic Acai Berry Pulp
The acai isis a small dark purple fruit that has 300% more antioxidants than grapes and is a powerful detoxifier for the body, so it contributes to the reduction of weight in people.
The acai is from the Peruvian-Brazilian jungle. Centuries ago they were already known and used by indigenous tribes, but their properties have only recently become known worldwide:
- Antioxidants (it has 300% more than a grape).
- Omega 9 and omega 6 fatty acids that protect cardiovascular health.
- Fiber that helps digestion and the correct functioning of intestinal transit.
- Vitamin B1, C and E (45 mg. Per 100 grams), which reinforce the immune system.
- Contains 16 amino acids and minerals such as calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium and potassium.
- Antioxidant, prevents cell aging.
- It has a high protein content.
- Gives a feeling of satiety and provides great vitality.
- Reduces the effects of aging.
- It is an ally against constipation.
- Regulates cholesterol.
- Strengthens the nervous system.
- It is diuretic.
Add 1 to 2 teaspoons in fruit juice or dilute in water.