Chickpea flour is a very healthy, nutritious and versatile alternative. It can be used like any other flour and is an option you should consider.
This flour is obtained from ground chickpeas and is suitable for coeliacs as it does not contain gluten. This is achieved by crushing dried chickpeas, and a fine yellow powder with a delicious flavor is obtained. And it is a tastier flour than the more traditional ones.
- Improves digestive and cardiovascular health
- Chickpea flour has a higher protein content
- It has a satiating effect
- Ideal in diets to lose weight
- Perfect for coeliacs
You can substitute 7/8 cup of chickpea flour for every 1 cup of wheat flour. Sometimes you will need to adjust the amount of liquids because chickpea flour can absorb more or less liquid than other flours.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.