Cañihua is an Andean grain with high nutritional value, even more than quinoa itself, but it is consumed very limitedly.
Cañihua is characterized by having a high protein and fiber content. It has antioxidant capacities, thanks to its phenolic compounds, and due to its high protein content, it can help preserve or increase muscle mass.
- High content of tryptophan: it has a high content of phenylalanine and tryptophan, psychoactive amino acids and neurotransmitters necessary to increase serotonin levels in the body, which improves mood.
- Helps promote serenity and revitalize the mind.
- Rich in vitamin B1, which is essential in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
- High levels of vitamin E: specifically, in tocopherols, a very powerful antioxidant and very positive for body anti-aging, since it protects against free radicals.
- High presence of easily absorbed iron.
- Regulates intestinal transit.
- It has satiating power.
- Ideal in diets to lose weight.
- High presence of phosphorus (almost double that of quinoa).
It is consumed in drinks or rolls, in yogurt, milk, cakes or milk puddings, but its leaves are also used to prepare salads due to the amount of protein they contain.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 992106342.