Guayusa is a plant of the holly genus that grows in the Amazon. This plant is very popular as it serves as a stimulant, thanks to its caffeine content.
Its difference from coffee is that it does not cause the adverse effects that caffeinated products often produce; they also provide multiple vitamins and minerals, not to mention their antioxidant effect on the body.
In addition, guayusa releases caffeine gradually during the day, and not all at once at a certain time, so you will have energy all day.
- Its caffeine content is 3%.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals: magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium and vitamins C and D.
- Contains chlorogenic acids (which help maintain weight and cardiovascular health) and essential amino acids.
- It has antioxidants so it protects against cellular aging.
- Stimulants. Guayas contain stimulants such as the alkaloid methylxanthine, theophylline, and theobromine (also found in dark chocolate).
- Powerful energizer: In the Amazon they used guayusa as a natural energizer to be able to collect, hunt and ultimately, everything necessary to survive.
To make guayusa infusion, boil water and add some guayusa leaves and let them sit for approximately 6 minutes so that the flavor is more concentrated.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+51) 992106342.