Turmeric is a plant used as a spice in the kitchen, whose yellow color does not go unnoticed and gives mustard its tone. But turmeric not only has its function in the kitchen, but it has also been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Among the many benefits of turmeric, we find that its components can help us prevent from heart disease, since it reduces cholesterol, to depressive disorders, due to its ability to improve mood.
Turmeric has traditionally been associated with cooking but it has many other properties:
- It is one of the best natural antidepressants.
- Prevents the appearance of stones in the liver, has anti-inflammatory effects and drains the liver of all kinds of toxins and unwanted substances.
- It is a great remedy for bronchitis and nasal congestion.
- Prevents all kinds of heart disease caused by high cholesterol.
- Helps digest fats more effectively so they don't accumulate in unwanted areas.
- Prevents and treats skin, breast, duodenal and colon cancer.
- Relieves arthritis pain.
- Helps in the treatment of diabetes.
- Helps prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Helps maintain ideal weight.
The recommended daily dose is one half or one teaspoon a day. You can take it in tea with water, lemon and honey.
It can be used in meals, the best way to do it is using it to dress salads or season meals.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: (+51) 992106342.
Cúrcuma Orgánica en Polvo
Buen producto y la entrega fue rápida
Todo ok. 10 puntos.
Buen Producto , Ultra limpios. Buenazo. Mejora en sus sistema de compra. Falla.