Coconut oil provides medium chain fatty acids that the liver immediately converts into a source of energy. A tablespoon a day stimulates brain activity, helps improve memory and prevent Alzheimer's disease. In addition, its consumption increases our metabolism which helps us lose weight, and not only weight, it also helps us lose fat.
Coconut oil is among the few oils that contain short chain fatty acids (TCM) and medium chain fatty acids (MCFA). Unlike other fats, which are stored in the cells of the body, coconut fats do not need pancreatic enzymes or bile for digestion. They are sent directly to the liver, where they are immediately converted into a source of energy, instead of being stored as fat in the body.
- Aspeeds up our metabolic system, turning your fat into an instant energy source. The ideal for those who want to lose weight eating tasty.
- Ric in lauric acid that is present in higher amounts only in breast milk and that has antiviral properties.
- It is an excellent oil for cooking, since it does not oxidize when heated.
- Protects the skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Helps strengthen hair to prevent breakage.
- Eliminates pathogenic fungi, bacteria and viruses from our body.
- Improves brain function, benefiting Alzheimer's patients.
Coconut Oil is not a medicine, but a natural food. Therefore can be safely used in cooking as a regular ingredient in place of any other fat such as butter or various vegetable oils. When Coconut Oil is used as part of a therapy to combat a disease, specific doses of this food are usually recommended. For example, many cardiologists recommend taking about three tablespoons of Coconut Oil daily to prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Si deseas comprar este producto por mayor para venta minorista o comprarlo a granel, solicita una cotización a través de nuestros canales de comunicación.
- Correo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: (+51) 926876263.
Sus productos son de excelente calidad, en envío llega muy seguro y rápido.
Calidad y su valor nutricional